Sunday 5 August 2007

Say what you say...

Sometimes when people are talking to me... I think... WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?


So, in the course of a conversation a work colleague may say.. 'bugger'...

Most people don't really think about the true meaning but, what's he's just said is... sodomize.

Well.. now, that's just a strange thing to say when you mess up, isn't it?


So, that got me onto looking at phrases, and their true meaning, like 'take a rain check.' It relates to baseball days, where fans could leave a game early if it rained, and get a voucher to return to another game. Pity those b*stard N.Y. METS didn't do that when I was out there.... damned MR. MET SON OF A B*TCH... I hate that baseball headed clown... I HATE YOU MR. MET... I HATE YOU SO BAD, I want to knock your BASEBALL HEAD OFF... I HATE YOU MR. MET... I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.


Oh.. shit... this wasn't meant to be an anger blog and I really strayed from the watch, play, touch, movie, games and gadgets theme....

Shit contributing buddies... I'm sorry...

Curious George was great, Lemmings sucks and I hope the iPhone is a flop (though I doubt it will be :( ).

There we go... back on track...

No comments: